Beatles ’65 (United States, 1964)
Beatles ’65 was essentially Capitol’s version of the UK album Beatles For Sale. It included 8 tracks from the UK album as well as I’ll Be Back (left off of A Hard Day’s Night) and the band’s latest UK single and B-side, I Feel Fine and She’s A Woman. Those two songs were issued in “rechanneled stereo”, while the rest were stereo mixes. The album was rereleased on CD in 2004 as part of the four disc set The Capitol Albums, Vol. 1 in both stereo and mono on one disc using the original Capitol masters, and again in 2014 in The U.S. Albums box set but featuring reworked EMI masters.
- Capitol T 2228 (mono) – December 15, 1964
- Capitol ST 2228 (stereo) – December 15, 1964
- Capitol C1-90446 – July 28, 1988
- Apple/Capitol CDP 7243 8 66874 2 5, released November 15, 2004 in The Capitol Albums Vol. 1
- Apple B0019703-02 (remastered mono & stereo CD), released January 21, 2014